Monday, September 5, 2016

Learning Log 3

Learning Log 3




This week i learnt outside classroom that is seminar in my major.I learnt about Lingustics and Language Teaching.I learnt with Miss.Bussana she form Sillapakorn Universicy. 
Lingustics and Language Teaching

  • Linguistic cometence
  • Phonetics and Phonology
  • Morphology
  • Syntax
  • Pragmatics
  • Sociolinguistics
  • Lexical Semantics
  • Discourse
  • Corpus Linguistics
  • Linguistic Research Skill:Serendipitous Corpus
  • Conclusion
This week I learnt about Lingustics and Language Teaching that I can application for teaching in the future and I felt very happy form Miss.Bussaba.She is very funny and be good teacher.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Computre Application in English Language Teachihg Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design